2017/11/08

Dear Diary: Trip to Budapest 6 "One Bedroom"




I stayed in an apartment hotel in downtown (district 6). They had a full kitchen and there was a supermarket nearby, so I could just stock up and heat the soup and make toast or sandwich when I woke up in the middle of the night. I love the time like this. Travelling without a need to quickly recover from jetlag is luxury.

It seems like this type of apartment hotel is quite common in Budapest. When you look up in booking.com, you will see plenty of them and they offer more spacious room and better location with cheaper rate than hotels. Now that Airbnb is getting popular, people are rushing to renovate the room to make some profits in foreign currencies, I heard. Indeed, buildings near the hotel were almost all under repair.

From my balcony, I could see a little patio and Mexican ladies playing poker all day long.

> Read All of “Trip to Budapest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...