2017/11/03

Dear Diary: Trip to Budapest 5 "The Door"




When you travel abroad, there’s always a moment you realize or re-realize that you’re in a foreign country.

In Hong Kong, it was when I lined up for a taxi. In England, it was when I saw their very simple signage (because they don’t need to put anything other than English) And in Hungary, it was this door.



I had such a tough time unlocking the door of my hotel room. Never seen this type of lock before (turn 3 times, turn a bit more to unlock then turn back to remove) and I spent good 10 minutes trying to turn the key right and left, push and pull the door. Eventually and luckily other guests passing by helped me opening. It took 2 days to master unlocking/locking this door..

Never imagined myself feeling “Oh, I’m so foreigner!!” by a difference of door lock.

> Read All of “Trip to Budapest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...